Honda Odyssey is an Omaha Family Favorite
If you are looking for a minivan to safely take you and your family around Omaha, then don’t forget about the Honda Odyssey. As a 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick, there is no doubt that the Odyssey will protect your loved ones from harm. It can even seat seven or eight passengers, depending on the trim level you pick, more than enough for even larger families or ones who carpool frequently. All models have a rearview camera, and you can even upgrade it to a multi-angle version with guidelines by opting for navigation. With plenty of standard safety features, like the ACE body structure, ABS, and active head restraints, collisions aren’t necessarily a concern.
New Honda Odysseys for Sale
What to Expect from Your New Honda Odyssey
- The 3.5-liter V6 engine generates 248 horsepower while maintaining 22 mpg* combined, an impressive rating for a minivan. To truly be impressed, consider that the Odyssey gets 28 mpg* on the highway.
- The cool box on higher trims lets you store cold beverages for long car rides, keeping you and your family comfortable and refreshed.
- The Honda DVD Ultrawide Rear Entertainment System is perfect for distracting your children even on the longest of road trips, letting you focus on the road and staying safe. It even has split-screen capabilities so your children can watch 2 different programs.
Keep your family safe and get behind the wheel of your own Honda Odyssey today at O’Daniel Honda in Omaha, Nebraska.
2016 Honda Odysseys
The 2016 Honda Odyssey is here and we already have fantastic discounts.
Used Honda Odysseys For Sale
If you are shopping for a quality used Odyssey in Omaha, we have an incredible inventory to choose from.
- VIN: 5FNRL5H96EB011849
- Trim: Touring Elite
- Exterior Color: White Diamond Pearl
- Interior Color: Gray
- Engine: Regular Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/212
*Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
*2016 EPA-estimated mpg equivalent. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, charging practice, battery age, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information on mpg and range, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.