Omaha Raves on Honda Pilot’s Size and Luxury
Those with big families don’t necessarily want to drive a minivan, and the Honda Pilot offers the perfect alternative with its ability to seat 8 passengers. The Pilot doesn’t just seat 8; it does so in comfort. There are 10 possible configurations when you combine the 2 drivetrains with the 5 trim levels, offering a configuration for every driver, regardless of their needs or budget. To offer even more customization, you can fold the 2nd and 3rd rows of 60/40 split seats flat to maximize storage, getting up to 87 cubic feet for cargo.
New Honda Pilots for Sale
What to Expect from Your New Honda Pilot
- The 3.5-liter V6 engine generates 250 horsepower and uses the advanced Variable Cylinder Management from Honda. The 5-speed automatic transmission includes Grade Logic Control for easier use and improved efficiency in different types of driving conditions.
- If you pick a 2WD model, you can get 21 mpg* combined (19 city and 27 highway mpg*); picking 4WD gives you 20 mpg* combined (17 city and 24 highway mpg*).
- Hill Start Assist means you never have to worry about accidentally rolling when you stop on a hill or steep surface.
- Your family will stay entertained with USB Audio and the Honda DVD Rear Entertainment System.
To start driving your family around town in the Honda Pilot, visit O’Daniel Honda in Omaha, Nebraska.
2016 Honda Pilots
The 2016 Honda Pilot is here and we already have fantastic discounts.
Used Honda Pilots For Sale
If you are shopping for a quality used Pilot in Omaha, we have an incredible inventory to choose from.
- VIN: 5FNYF4H60AB033181
- Trim: EX-L
- Exterior Color: Alabaster Silver Metallic
- Interior Color: Gray
- Engine: Gas V6 3.5L/212
*Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
*2016 EPA-estimated mpg equivalent. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, charging practice, battery age, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information on mpg and range, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.